Sarawak Governor’s Office (ASTANA)
Office of His Excellency the Governor of Sarawak
The Astana Negeri Sarawak is the office of His Excellency Governor of Sarawak.
Its primary mission is to create and maintain an efficient environment for His Excellency the Governor of Sarawak to carry out his duties and responsibilities and discharge them in the service to the people of Sarawak, state and country.
To provide an effective and excellent service to H.E. the Governor of Sarawak in accordance with his status as the Head of State of Sarawak as enshrined in the Sarawak Constitution, in addition to establish an excellent rapport between the Sarawak Government and the people.
- To provide excellent service to His Excellency the Governor of Sarawak in accordance with his position as the Head of State.
- To manage and to ensure the appropriateness of the events attended by His Excellency the Governor of Sarawak and his wife YABhg Toh Puan Datuk Patinggi.
- To Ensure the safety aspects are prioritized at all events involving His Excellency the Governor of Sarawak and his wife YABhg Toh Puan Datuk Patinggi
- To prepare, check and determine the appropriateness of the official speeches/messages of His Excellency the Governor of Sarawak which he attends.
- To provide advisory services related to protocol and ceremony to any organisation and the public involving His Excellency the Governor of Sarawak
- To ensure the security services at the Astana and the official residence of His Excellency the Governor of Sarawak is in the best condition.
- To regulate the building, landscape and logistics of the Astana and the official residence of His Excellency the Governor of Sarawak.
Ensuring excellent and high-quality services based on:
- Creating a good and harmonious public relation with various organisations and the public.
- Ensuring the code of ethics and procedures during courtesy calls and official functions are observed and followed strictly as stipulated.
- To enhance services during official functions and award-presentation ceremonies.
- Create a friendly and orderly relationship when dealing with various Sarawak government agencies or Federal government agencies.