- To arrange for appointments/meetings/ official visits of the H.E. the Governor of Sarawak;
- To prepare drafts of speeches or talking points for H.E. the Governor of Sarawak for every official function that he has been invited to attend;
- To record, transcribe, translate/ edit every official speech of the H.E. the Governor of Sarawak for compilation into books or reference materials for relevant government agencies/ departments/ Glcs/ Media;
- Organise press coverage by print and electronic media for every official function to be attended by the H.E. the Governor of Sarawak;
- Arrange for Interviews of local, national and international print and electronic media with the Governor of Sarawak;
- Attend State, national and international meetings for meetings, conferences and major events to be held in the State;
- To provide courteous and efficient services to any clients dealings with the office of the Governor of Sarawak; all replies to any enquiries must be done promptly; Generally endeavour to give prompt and efficient services to the people, who seek the services of the Office.
- Carry out other duties/ functions as and when directed by H.E. the Governor of Sarawak.